Hong Kong International Airport is the 10th busiest airport in the world by passengers and consistently rated as the best. It is home to one of the world's largest passenger terminal buildings, with approximately 65,000 employees. More than 100 airlines operate flights from the airport to over 180 cities across the globe with over 60 million passengers annually.
The tour includes
- Visit to the check-in and boarding gates operations
- Tour of the baggage sorting area
- Visit to airport operations control, which includes flight monitoring, load & balance and flight planning
- Visit to the ramp, or “the apron”, to observe from the ground the loading and unloading of aircraft
- Tour of an aircraft
- Drinks on board the plane
Meet at Central 5.00 pm
Back to Central approximately 10.00 pm
HK$500 for Members & HK$600 for Members’ guests including all transportation and drinks.